Z’S SLEAZE HIGHLIGHTS FOR 12-29
- Dolly Parton leaves her Christmas decorations up until late January
- Miley Cyrus would rather kiss Harry Styles over Justin Bieber
- Jessie J was left temporarily deaf and unable to walk after something went wrong with her inner ear
- Taylor Swift replaced with Brad Paisley on a famous Nashville Mural
- Cardi B threatens ‘Peppa Pig’ to a fight
- ‘Ratatouille the Musical’ is happening! Thanks, Tik Tok!
- Tom Cruise builds COVID-19 secure studio at a top-secret military base
- Shia LaBeouf is seeking inpatient treatment
- Is Hilaria Baldwin lying about her life?
Z’S SLEAZE HIGHLIGHTS FOR 11-19
- Naya Rivera’s ex-husband filed a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of their son
- Matthew McConaughey addresses a possible run for Texas Governor
- Harry Styles and Beyonce named “Power Dressers” of 2020
- The ‘Scream’ reboot has an official name…”Scream”
- Will Smith finally reconciled with Aunt Viv #1
- The “Peanuts” specials will now air on PBS
- “Wonder Woman 1984” will hit HBO Max and theatres on Christmas Day
- Cardi B shuts down haters after backlash over her Billboard Woman of the Year title
- ‘Saved by the Bell’ has a new theme song by Lil Yachty
Z102.9 and UFG are teaming up to celebrate the class of 2020 with our big “Graduation Weekend” celebration. The Morning Scramble wants to serve as the yearbook committee and all week they’ll be hard at work assembling the “Who’s Who” page. But they need help! Attend their first yearbook meeting this episode.
Another movie became available to stream right into your home: Scoob! Clare and the fam watched over the weekend and Clare gives us her review.
Clare and Eric can be a little competitive. They scoured the web to find the most bizarre headlines to share with you in a “Headline Battle.”
The Amana Colonies are open for business and Z102.9 is going to get you ready to shop the Amana Colonies all week! Win a round of “Who’s the Man-a.” Eric and Clare will give you 3 clues; guess correctly and win a day in the Amana’s! Enjoy some shopping paired with a meal.
The Z102.9 Street Team is a great way to start! We are searching for outgoing, motivated, hardworking individuals who would like to learn the ins and outs of promotional events, for a company that is heavily involved in the ICR community.
Most of our DJs started with the Street Team, enhancing their skills and getting hands-on experience for their careers!
Now accepting applications to join our squad. Open summer availability is requested. Email our Program Director, Jenny Valliere, email@example.com.
Even if you don’t own a parrot or a boat, you might want to fire up a copy of Pirates of the Caribbean and take notes. Today’s the day to work out your best Jack Sparrow or even Patchy the Pirate impression.
September 19 is known internationally as Talk Like A Pirate Day.
How does one celebrate such a holiday? For one, switch up the language on your Facebook profile to English (Pirate) and hit up SpeakPirate.com to translate.
Thursday and Friday nights during the fall are reserved for FOOTBALL and that means those same afternoons are reserved for the Whirlpool Careers High School Tailgate Tour!
See you soon at:
Clear Creek-Amana Friday, September 20th
Marion Friday, September 27th
West Branch Friday, September 27th
IC West Thursday, October 3rd
CR Washington Thursday, October 10th
Prairie Friday, October 11th
IC Regina Friday, October 11th
Xavier Friday, October 18th
CR Kennedy Thursday, October 24th
City High Friday, October 25th
THANKS to the Tailgate Tour Sponsors that make this possible!