Schulte and Swann’s Gown Town returns Saturday, February 25th to the Kirkwood Linn County Regional Center at 1770 Boyson Road in Hiawatha and will held from noon to 3!
If you’re in high school, you’re invited! Come by, pick out the dress of your dreams and take it home FREE of charge…no questions asked! And don’t worry, there’ll be lots of shoes and Ric-cessories, too!
Also, if you know a young lady attending prom who might be in need of a dress, please tell her to come to Gown Town!
PLUS, DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! ** ALL Donations, while 100% good for your soul and space in your closet, are NOT tax deductible. **
If you have a new or gently used gown, shoes, accessories or all of the above…Z102.9 will take ’em! You can visit any of the following locations during business hours to donate.
- Citywide Cleaners (they will clean your donated dress for FREE!)
- 838 1st Avenue NE
- 341 Edgewood Road NW
- 4620 1st Avenue NE (next to Best Buy)
- 3102 Mt. Vernon Road SE
- Herteen and Stocker Jewelers
- 101 South Dubuque Street, Iowa City
- Kirkwood Linn County Regional Center
- 1770 Boyson Road in Hiawatha
- Skeffington’s Formalwear
- 2419 2nd Street, Coralville
And how about if we make it SUPER EASY for you to donate? You won’t even have to get out of your car!
- Z102.9 will be on location broadcasting live and accepting donations on the following dates and times:
Wednesday, February 8th from 7-9 am at Citywide Cleaners, 341 Edgewood Road NW Wednesday, February 15th from 5-7 pm at Prince Albert Tuxedos, 4620 1st Avenue NE (next to Best Buy)
- Saturday, February 18th from 12-4 pm at Prince Albert Tuxedos, 4620 1st Avenue NE (next to Best Buy)
- ‘Shoepalooza’ Wednesday, February 22nd from 7-9 am Prince Albert Tuxedos, 4620 1st Avenue NE (next to Best Buy)