We have a $1,000 travel certificate from the Quad City International Airport and Destinations Unlimited, and it could be all yours! All you have to do is register to win at Redd's Apple Ale displays inside Fareway Food Stores in Cedar Rapids, Hiawatha, Marion, North Liberty and Iowa City!
You must be 21 or older, and you must enter by August 3rd if you want to have a chance to win Redd's Apple Ale-- Big Apple Rockin' Flyaway!
Brought to you by Redd's Apple Ale, Fareway Food Stores, The Quad City Airport, Destinations Unlimited and Z102.9!
KZIA Contest Rules
1) No purchase is necessary to enter contest and claim prizes.
2) CONTEST DATES: ** As specified in contest-specific rules, or promotional message **
3) CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION: Materials submitted become property of KZIA, Inc. Winner may
be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and name and likeness publicity release and a waiver
and release of liability. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
The decision(s) of judges provided by KZIA, Inc., will be final. All taxes and any registration fees or
deposits are the sole responsibility of the verified winner. If prize includes travel with a traveling
companion, traveling companion must also be age 21 or older and also complete the waiver and release
of liability form and the name and likeness publicity release.
4) ELIGIBILITY: Participation for the prize is open to any individual age 21 (calculated from documental
date of birth) or older, EXCEPT: employees of KZIA, Inc., Fareway, Fleck Sales, Destinations
Unlimited and Quad City International Airport; persons with a family relationship to those employees
(spouse, parent/child, sibling or in-law relationship); owners and/or management level employees of
advertising agencies in this contest, if applicable; employees of advertising agencies representing
sponsors in this contest, if applicable, and employees of the advertising sponsors in this contest, and
persons with a family relationship to employees of advertising sponsors in this contest, if applicable.
Participants may be required to certify that they meet these qualifications to be eligible (are not
otherwise excluded) at time of winning or at time of actual award of prize. If a prize is inadvertently
awarded to an individual who does not meet eligibility requirements, individual will not receive the
prize and, if the contest has ended, the subsequent awarding of a prize may be made at the discretion of
5) AWARDING OF PRIZE(S): **As specified in contest-specific rules, or promotional message**
6) VERIFICATION: All contest materials are subject to verification.
7) PRIZE DESCRIPTION(S): **As specified in contest-specific rules, or promotional message**
$1,000 travel certificate from Quad City International Airport and Destinations Unlimited. To be used
for airfare from Moline, Illinois (QCIA) and to have travel completed by June 15, 2015
8) TRANSFER OF PRIZE: No transfer of prize is permitted. No cash value.
9) LIMITATIONS: The winner is eligible to win only once during each contest and only one winner per
household. Only one winner eligible per household in any of KZIA’s contests in any thirty (30) day
10) RULES AND WINNER LIST: These rules and a list of the winners will be made available by request,
include a self addressed, stamped envelope to: KZIA, 1110 26th Avenue SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404-
3430, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) All KZIA contests are covered by these rules, unless specifically superseded by contest-specific rules.